> registration > home
Continuing Education Registration & Policy
How to Register / Policy Information
Enrol early - courses may fill or be cancelled due to low registration.
- Telephone Registration
Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Walk-in Registration
Lord Shaughnessy High School
2336 - 53 Avenue SW - map
Calgary, Alberta T3E 1L2
Cash, cheque, debit, Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Mail or Fax PDF
Continuing Education Mail / Fax Registration Form
- Waitlist | if class is full, call 403-777-7550 to be put on a waiting list
- Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday
You must be 18 years of age or older to register in most Continuing Education courses. Some exceptions apply.
No post-dated cheques. $25 service fee charged for NSF cheques. Credit cardholders must have signing authority or a letter permitting use. Where applicable, the GST is included in the course fee. Learn about our policy on Refunds, Transfers & Withdrawals. Fees subject to change.
Offers are available for face-to-face courses. Some exceptions apply. Discount offers cannot be combined.
- CBE employees are eligible for a 30% discount on most Chinook Computer Training Courses and a 10% discount on most Professional Development courses. CBE staff must provide their employee number to receive a discount.
- When you register in a Certificate of Recognition, you are entitled to a 10% discount when you register for 3 or more courses at one time within that certificate.
- Register 4 employees together in a Professional Development course and the 5th registration is free!
- Participants 65 years and older are eligible for a 10% discount.
Learn more about our Bring a Friend and $ave Courses.
Contact Continuing Education