> registration > home
Continuing Education Registration & Policy
How to Register / Policy Information
Enrol early - courses may fill or be cancelled due to low registration.
There are 4 ways to register for a Continuing Education course:
Telephone Registration - Visa and MasterCard accepted.
Walk-in Registration - cash, cheque, debit, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- New - Online Registration - Visa, MasterCard and Online Debit
Mail or Fax Registration - Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Continuing Education, Chinook Learning Services
Lord Shaughnessy High School
2336 - 53 Avenue SW - map
Calgary, Alberta T3E 1L2
- Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: Closed
You must be 18 years of age or older to register in most Continuing Education courses. Some exceptions apply. No post-dated cheques. $25 service fee charged for NSF cheques. Credit cardholders must have signing authority or a letter permitting use. Where applicable, the GST is included in the course fee. Learn about Continuing Education Withdrawal, Transfer and Refund Policy. Fees subject to change.
Offers are available for face-to-face courses. Some exceptions apply. Discount offers cannot be combined.
- CBE employees are eligible for a 30% discount on most Chinook Computer Training Courses and a 10% discount on most Professional Development courses. CBE staff must provide their employee number to receive a discount. Call 403-777-7224 to activate your CBE discount.
- When you register in a Certificate of Recognition, you are entitled to a 10% discount when you register for 3 or more courses at one time within that certificate. Call 403-777-7224 to register and receive this discount.
- Register 4 employees together in a Professional Development course and the 5th registration is free! Call 403-777-7224 to register and receive this discount.
- Participants 65 years and older are eligible for a 10% discount.
Learn more about our Bring a Friend and $ave Courses.
If a class is full, you may add your name to the waiting list. Waitlisted students will be notified of any vacancies. Classes may be added based on demand.
Contact Continuing Education