> high school upgrading > home
Get where you want to go! Almost 10,000 students come to Chinook Learning Services annually to take high school courses that will help them attain their educational goals. Classroom courses are offered mornings, afternoons and evenings. Chart Your Course (pdf). Learn more about Diploma Exams.
Fall 2020 | September 2, 2020 - January 14, 2021*
- Classroom Core & Option Courses
- Registration & Fees
Act now for fall Classroom Learning:
You will be sent an email message 24 hours prior to your appointment containing a link to join the virtual Microsoft Teams meeting with an academic advisor.
- Review our Classroom Core & Option Courses for courses that meet your current academic and scheduling needs. Be sure to note age restrictions. Write down the location, date, time and section number of your desired course(s) before completing the Registration Request form.
- Complete and submit the Registration Request Form (it may take up to 30 minutes to complete). This form will prompt you to book a virtual registration appointment.
- Book your virtual registration appointment online for Fall 2020 using the link provided after completing and submitting the Registration Request Form.
*No classes on:
- Sep 7, Oct 12, Nov 11, Dec 21 - 31, 2020
- Jan 1, 11 & 12, 2021
We're Serious About Your Success
All Alberta Education core curriculum subjects (grades 10-12) are offered to complete high school diploma and post-secondary entrance requirements. Classroom Learning features:
- Comprehensive core and option programs
- Award-winning teachers who are experienced in working with students of all ages
- Specialty courses to boost your academic skills