> high school upgrading > home
Get Where You Want to Go!
Almost 10,000 students come to Chinook Learning Services annually to take high school courses that will help them attain their educational goals. Classroom courses are offered mornings, afternoons and evenings. Chart Your Pathway (pdf) through high school to post-secondary. Learn more about Diploma Exams.
Winter 2022 Classroom Learning
- Semester Dates | February 2 - June 15, 2022
- Registration & Fees
- Priority Registration will be given to residents of the Calgary Board of Education (CBE). Residents of the CBE may go online to book appointments starting January 4, 2022. Appointments will take place January 17 - February 1, 2022. Book early to avoid disappointment; classes fill quickly. See Registration Dates & Times. Non-residents of the CBE may complete the Course Request Form starting on January 17, 2022.
How to Register
Summer School 2022
To be announced.
We're Serious About Your Success
All Alberta Education core curriculum subjects (grades 10-12) are offered to complete high school diploma and post-secondary entrance requirements. Classroom Learning features:
- Comprehensive core and option programs
- Award-winning teachers who are experienced in working with students of all ages
- Specialty courses to boost your academic skills