> leadership & management > interpersonal skills > professional development > continuing education > home
Leadership & Communication
1 Class - $339
As a leader, it is your job to harness the strengths and abilities of both you and your team. The most successful leaders are those with a deep understanding of themselves and an ability to adapt their approach to connect, communicate and collaborate more effectively with others. There is real science behind how our brains are wired for thinking and behaving. Join us for a valuable, practical, unique and engaging session exploring how you can be the most effective leader possible!
This course is part of the following Certificate(s) of Recognition and/or training bundle(s):
In this session, be prepared to:
- Discover your unique combination of strengths.
- Understand the core differences between you and others.
- Learn ways to communicate more effectively.
Who should attend:
- Professionals interested in communicating better at work & home.
- Leaders looking to develop a strong team through collaboration, trust & teamwork.
- Consultants or trainers looking for a science-based tool that resonates with people & organizations.
- HR professionals looking to expand their toolbox and acquire 3.5 CHRP Professional Development Hours.
The workshop fee provides:
- Your unique Emergenetics Profile Assessment ($160 value).
- Access to Emergenetics+, a mobile communication coach in your pocket.
This course is a strong pre-cursor to the core courses in both the Core Leadership Development Certificate of Recognition and the Business Communication Certificate of Recognition.
See Course Outline. Read Course Reviews.
Instructor: Tara-Lee Goerlitz - see Instructor Profile
Register | 403-777-7224
How to Register / Policy Information
Classes have limited space and may fill up if you delay. If your class is full, ask to be put on a waiting list. Waitlisted students will be notified of any vacancies. Classes will be added based on demand.
Offers are available for face-to-face courses. Some exceptions apply. Discount offers cannot be combined.
- CBE employees are eligible for a 30% discount on most Chinook Computer Training Courses and a 10% discount on most Professional Development courses. CBE staff must provide their employee number to receive a discount.
- When you register in a Certificate of Recognition, you are entitled to a 10% discount when you register for 3 or more courses at one time within that certificate.
- Register 4 employees together in a Professional Development course and the 5th registration is free!
- Participants 65 years and older are eligible for a 10% discount.
Learn more about our Bring a Friend and $ave Courses.
Chinook is the answer to your staff training needs. See Corporate Training.
Contact Continuing Education