> high school upgrading / summer school registration & fees > registration > home
Chinook Learning Services accepts the following:
- Debit cards
- Visa or MasterCard - cardholders must have signing authority or letter permitting use
- Cheques - name & account pre-printed by the bank
- Money orders
Cheques and money orders should be made payable to Calgary Board of Education. Contact Registration in Room 162 at Viscount Bennett Centre.
- Fees are due at the time of registration.
- No post-dated cheques
- A service fee of $25 is charged for all NSF cheques. Debit card, VISA or MasterCard cardholders must have signing authority or a letter permitting use.
- Preferred method of payment is a debit card or a credit card
- If paying by cheque, only one cheque is required for course fees and the Refundable Security Deposit for Textbooks