> employment opportunities > about / contact > home
High School Upgrading / Summer School Teaching Positions
We Are Hiring - Apply Today
Chinook Learning Services offers flexible, part-time teaching assignments of academic subjects.
Available Teaching Assignments
- Daytimes or evenings, Monday to Thursday
- Two evenings and a Saturday morning for three months
- Morning classes in July
- Semester-by-semester contracts
- Diploma examination supervision in November, January, April, June, or August
The profile of our teachers is varied, they are:
- Parents who wish to teach in the morning, afternoon, or evenings only
- Teachers who wish to keep their high school subject expertise current by teaching evening classes
- Retired teachers who wish to remain connected with youth and commit to convenient times
- Professionals who tutor and contract work independently
- Full-time teachers who teach evening classes in a semester or during summer school
Did You Know that Chinook Learning Services . . .
- Is one of largest supplier of post-secondary students in Calgary?
- Offers a large number of diploma subject classes?
- Is the largest diploma examination center in Alberta?
- Has a daytime population made up of two-thirds 18 and 19 year olds and one-third adults over twenty years?
- Has 4,000 course registrations each semester and during summer school?
- Has students concurrently registered at the University of Calgary, SAIT Polytechnic, Mount Royal University and other institutions?